“I Rest Easy As Our Mission Critical Apps Are In Good Hands With PCSN”
“Nadeem has spoiled us with great service. PCSN setup our servers and they developed and maintain our line of business applications. They are even able to seamlessly support our users spread across the country. In the competitive consumer research landscape PCSN is our competitive advantage.” – Nancy Spencer, Co Founder, SpencerHall, Inc.
PCSN’s onshore/offshore application development and graphical design model provides application analysis and software development, customization, and integration services. Our custom software and application development team capitalizes on the benefits of combining local project management in Texas supplemented by lower cost offshore resources.
Our professionals are experienced in most Microsoft technologies like .NET Framework, C, IIS, SQL Server and Visual Basic along with other technologies like Apache, dotnetnuke (DNN), Java, MySQL, PostgreSQL. On the server side we have deep knowledge of applications like vBulletin, WordPress and Joomla.
Each member of our software development team has over ten years professional experience in designing a product mix of comprehensive applications using cutting-edge technologies that have been recognized and approved by IT industry leaders. One of our specialties is providing custom software and application development that is specifically designed to increase business process efficiency and simplify IT administrative tasks.
Recent projects include:
- Custom developed web based VIP tracking application for BMW Motorcycles of North Houston (IIS, MS SQL)
- Comprehensive and integrated point of sale (POS) system for Texas Richmond Corporation (win32 app)
- Document management system for Bubbles Enterprises (IIS, MS SQL)
- Online web based mass mailing application for Preferred Personal Insurance (IIS, MS SQL)
- PCSN Livehelp application (Linux, Apache, MySQL)
- Enterprise IM application for Select Insurance Markets (Openfire)
Contact us today to see how we can help with your project at 281-402-2620.