Your Mission Critical Apps Are In Good Hands With PCSN
Need a Software and Web Development solution that is scalable?
Over the years, we have worked with Fortune 500s and brand-new startups. We help ambitious businesses like yours generate more profits by building awareness, driving web traffic, connecting with customers, and growing overall sales. Give us a call.
PCSN is your competitive advantage
PCSN’s onshore/offshore application development and graphical design model provides application analysis and software development, customization, and integration services. Our custom software and application development team capitalizes on the benefits of combining local project management in Texas supplemented by lower cost offshore resources.
Wondering where to start from?
How does PCSN help your business with Web Design and Development Solutions?
* Web Design and WordPress Development
* Custom Web Application
* Customization, and Integration Services
* Onshore/Offshore Projects Management
Our professionals are experienced in most Microsoft technologies like .NET Framework, C, IIS, SQL Server and Visual Basic along with other technologies like Apache, dotnetnuke (DNN), Java, MySQL, PostgreSQL. On the server side we have deep knowledge of applications like vBulletin, WordPress and Joomla.
Each member of our software development team has over ten years professional experience in designing a product mix of comprehensive applications using cutting-edge technologies that have been recognized and approved by IT industry leaders. One of our specialties is providing custom software and application development that is specifically designed to increase business process efficiency and simplify IT administrative tasks.
Recent projects include:
- Custom developed web based VIP tracking application for BMW Motorcycles of North Houston (IIS, MS SQL)
- Comprehensive and integrated point of sale (POS) system for Texas Richmond Corporation (win32 app)
- Document management system for Bubbles Enterprises (IIS, MS SQL)
- Online web based mass mailing application for Preferred Personal Insurance (IIS, MS SQL)
- PCSN Livehelp application (Linux, Apache, MySQL)
- Enterprise IM application for Select Insurance Markets (Openfire)
The advantage of being an infrastructure practice first is that all our application development projects have security baked in as opposed to security being an after thought. What this means to you is less vulnerabilities over the lifecycle which leads to fewer patches translating to better uptimes and return on investment. Here’s a message about security from Nadeem Azhar.