Action Required By 3/1/2021
From the Desk of: Nadeem Azhar
Dear Decision Maker,
I’m writing you regarding a very important update in the way we support and deliver IT services to you that will go into effect on 3/1/2021
The short of it is this: We have developed a much better model for providing proactive, high-quality IT support to our clients. This service is a managed services model, which essentially means we are PROACTIVELY supporting your network for a fixed, monthly fee rather than REACTING to problems when they arise and billing you to fix them. We call it our FCO plan.
This is not a new concept. In fact, thousands of IT services companies have moved to this type of support model over the last 10 years because it is a far superior way of delivering IT support to businesses that cannot afford to lose data, incur a data breach or have extended and unexpected downtime. We’ve been using this model of providing service for a while with many of our clients.
Here Are Just A Few Of The Benefits Of This New Service Model
- You’ll have peace of mind that critical security updates and patches are being done on your firewall, spam and antivirus software to
drastically reduce your chances of a virus or hacker attack. While nothing can guarantee 100% protection, we can greatly minimize your risk with a
proactive approach to maintaining these critical protections.
- You’ll know with certainty your data is being backed up and CAN be restored quickly in the event of an emergency. It is EXTREMELY common for backups to fail, and as it stands today, no one is validating that your data is being backed up in a way that would allow you to resume work fast. Our new management plan would ensure we are proactively monitoring your backup to
ensure you won’t fall victim to a ransomware attack, disgruntled employee, accidental deletion or even a fire, flood or natural disaster.
- You’ll eliminate the frustration and inconvenience of unexpected downtime because we’ll be proactively maintaining your systems to prevent that from happening. All IT systems degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll receive faster resolution to any IT problem, thanks to our remote management tools. We now have the ability to remotely access (and repair) most IT problems right from our offices. If we cannot fix it remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your office the same
day. You’ll receive priority support when you have a problem.
- You’ll have the experience of a full in-house IT department, without the costs. We’ll bring a TEAM of professionals to support your network, which will give you access to a broad level of skills and expertise on an as-needed basis from Technology Alignment Managers to vCIO.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like you budget for rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll get a “Virtual CIO” to help you budget for it and deal with any number of IT-related issues. Just as it isn’t prudent to run a business
without solid legal or accounting advice, it’s also not prudent to run an organization without solid IT advice. We BECOME your CIO and work with you on budgeting and planning for IT, as well as protecting your business from lost data, downtime, ransomware, disgruntled employees, regulatory action from non-compliance and a whole HOST of problems that can result from poor IT planning and management.
- Your users will be happier. With our technology success process we switch many initiatives from reactive to proactive reducing the amount of user issues ultimately reducing amount of support calls. If we can solve a problem before it happens, that makes everyone happy!
The 2 Biggest Reasons You’ll Love This New Plan
The clients we have transitioned to this service model have said the biggest benefit is the peace of mind they get from not having to worry about IT-related issues.
I’m sure you have your hands full taking care of clients and running your business. Under our current plan, we’ll make sure everything pertaining to your computer network and its security is handled so you don’t have to be distracted, inconvenienced or slowed down and can invest your time and your staff’s time into running your business.
I also want to point out that this service aligns our goals with yours. Under our current “break-fix” agreement, we only PROFIT from the failures in your IT environment because we only get called in (and paid) when something goes wrong; but under this new managed services model, we only benefit if we can be efficient and effective at keeping you PROBLEM-FREE. That’s because we’re on a fixed, agreed-upon IT services budget. If we fail to keep your network up and running, we have to remediate the problem without billing you extra.
What Clients Are Saying
“PCSN has got us to a new level of stability and uptime. We have gone from weekly downtime due to server and network issues to less than once a year. Our staff is now putting in more billable time and the whole company is on a growth curve!”
– Eric Swoverland, Researcher, d. hilton Associates, Inc.
“We are in the business of pool maintenance and outdoor activities. As with any growing business we have come to rely on technology. I am conservative and skeptical of several ideas. But, the cost savings and not having to deal with IT headaches allowed me to try some of the solutions Nadeem presented. In
hindsight it turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Not only does this drastically lower our IT costs (which go right to the bottom line) but it has made it infinitely easier for my team to work and get things done while keeping everything secure.” – Tom Steinbacher, President, Texsun Pools, Inc.
“Horn Solutions, Inc. Outsourced it’s I.T. Services to PCSN several years ago. Over the years PCSN has consulted with us on how to best align IT with business. Some fo the growth we have experienced over past few years would not have been possible with our traditional on-premise infrastructure and the cumulative cost of investing in on-prem hardware would have cost us over $250,000 in a 5 year period. With PCSN’s cloud technology we pay a low monthly fee and we don’t have to worry about huge migration projects every 2-3 years to keep hardware and software up to date.
In addition to the compute infrastructure, cloud based phone system has also not only saved us money but allowed us to expand into additional markets without having to worry about office space, phone system and IT infrastructure. The move to the cloud has definitely made us a nimbler company which is a bigger advantage in today’s competitive landscape than just initial savings. On top of stream lining our systems and processes, the additional benefit we got is better security and protection using cloud technologies that would otherwise be cost prohibitive for us.” – Scott Patenaude, President and COO, Horn Solutions, Inc.